This Spanakorizo formula has always experienced a special location at our dining room table. Fragrant and wealthy, this dish will be loved by children and adults. Beneath, I’ll educate you on all you need to know concerning this delicious Greek Spinach Grain.
Spanakorizo is really a traditional Greek vegetarian meal made out of spinach and grain. It is most likely among the healthiest conventional Greek quality recipes because it’s filled with plenty of spinach, onions, new natural herbs, and lemon. While a simple Spanakorizo recipe consists of just spinach, onion, and dill, there are lots of variations of the dish
Spanakorizo – Greek Spinach Rice
This simple, tasty, and genuine Spanakorizo (Greek Spinach Grain) can make a filling up vegetarian food or side meal. New dill, chives, and lemon fruit juice give it a fantastic flavor and fragrance.
Course Part Dish
Keyword Spanakorizo recipe
Prep Time five minutes
Cook Period 35 minutes
Total Period 40 minutes
Portions 6 servings
Writer Tania Sheff
- 3 tbsp. essential olive oil
- 1 moderate onion chopped
- 4 garlic clove cloves chopped
- 4 tbsp. chives or scallions cut and divided
- 4 tbsp. dill cut and divided
- 1/2 lb. child spinach
- 1 mug basmati rice
- 2 cups veggie broth can replace with water
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon zest
- feta parmesan cheese to garnish
- Heat the essential olive oil in a big container over medium-high warmth. Sauté the onions for approximately 5-7 moments, or until translucent. Include the garlic clove, 2 tablespoons of dill, and 2 tablespoons of chives. Sauté for another moment or two.
- Include the spinach, and prepare for 3-4 moments, simply until it wilts straight down.
- Add the sodium, pepper, basmati grain, and veggie broth and mix. Bring it to some boil, cover having a lid, and decrease the warmth to medium-low. Simmer for 20 moments.
- Stir within the butter, lemon fruit juice and zest, and the rest of the dill and chives.
- Garnish with feta parmesan cheese and lemon wedges. Function.
Notice: Both new and iced spinach will continue to work in this formula.
Calorie consumption: 262kcal | Sugars: 31g | Proteins: 4g | Body fat: 13g | Saturated Body fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 383mg | Dietary fiber: 2g | Sugars: 2g | Supplement A new: 101.7% | Supplement C: 36.6% | Calcium mineral: 8.5% | Metal: 12.2%
This recipe and image adapted from : www.yellowblissroad.com